Usually, but during COVID we are charging a pre-booked ticket price. Tickets have varying entry times to help reduce the chance of overcrowding. This guarantees you have a safe and comfortable spot all day at our rooftop.
Tickets are available to purchase in advance for the whole season. You can buy tickets via Eventbrite here.
Ticket prices are:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday [Arrive anytime] £5
- Friday [Arrive before 17:00] £5
- Friday [Arrive after 17:00] £10
- Saturday [Arrive between 12:00 – 15:00] £10
- Saturday [Arrive between 15:00 – 18:00] £10
- Sunday [Arrive between 12:00 – 15:00] £5
- Sunday [Arrive between 15:00 – 18:00] £5
Why the charge?
Since we began 7 years ago, Netil360 has always remained free to all customers. However, due to Covid-19 and these extremely tough times we have had to cut our usual capacity by 50%, hire more staff, redesign our venue with Covid-19 in mind, implement two new booking systems and we have less than half our season left. We looked at every option to maintain our first come, first serve policy (with free entry) but we now have to run things a little differently. This goes against everything we have built over the years, and it’s not been an easy decision but we really hope you understand. As soon as the UK government gives us the go ahead, we will be back to normal before you know it.